This privacy statement was last updated on May 6, 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://www.veryfile.ch/en/. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention periodWe may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
- A first and last name
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town
- An email address
The basis on which we may process these data is:
We retain this data until the service is terminated.
3. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
If our website or organisation is taken over, sold, or involved in a merger or acquisition, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and will be passed on to the new owners.
We have concluded a data Processing Agreement with Google.
The inclusion of full IP addresses is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
9. Contact details
Via Livio 5, 6830 Chiasso
Phone number: +41 912614311
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPressQuesto sito web utilizza la Privacy Suite per WordPress di Complianz per raccogliere record di consenso. Per questa funzionalità il tuo indirizzo IP è reso anonimo e memorizzato nel nostro database. Per ulteriori informazioni, vedere la Dichiarazione sulla Privacy di Complianz.
EWWW Image Optimizer
By default, the EWWW Image Optimizer does not store any personal data nor share it with anyone.If you accept user-submitted images and use the API or Easy IO, those images may be transmitted to third-party servers in foreign countries. If Backup Originals is enabled, images are stored for 30 days. Otherwise, no images are stored on the API for longer than 30 minutes. Suggested API Text: User-submitted images may be transmitted to image compression servers in the United States and stored there for up to 30 days. Suggested Easy IO Text: User-submitted images that are displayed on this site will be transmitted and stored on a global network of third-party servers (a CDN).